Complaint Review: Cashflow-Direct

• Submitted: Thu, January 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 18, 2007

• Reported By:OFallon Illinois
Cashflow-Direct
5025 N. Central Ave #521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cashflow-Direct Scam, Ripoff, Waste of Money Phoenix Arizona

Has anyone out there filed a lawsuit against this company? Is there anyone out there willing to ban together and take them down? I am! If there are any honest citizens left in today's society who still believes that when a company GUARENTEES that in 6 months they promise you x amount of hits for x amount of dollars, THAT is their promise AND THEY ARE LIABLE--also known a "Breach of Contract" as it was oral; because the contract or the flemsy "terms and conditions" are misleading.

I too lost a lot of money based on that GUARENTEE TRAFFIC campaign. It didn't matter how many people downloaded my casino site. That was the chance I was taking, based on what their GUAREETEED traffic system was suppose to do in 6 months.

I've served 25 years in the military (retired in 2006) and I be damned if I sit here a have these people sell you, me, and still others on a false dream. I love to take risk, that's life, but don't make false promises, and not live up to them; it aint right!

It is not right to continue to let them get a way with it either. I'm not mad, I'm not upset, nor frustrated :)

I'm determined! God Bless this wonderful land we live in; we work to hard to let CASH-FLOW Direct rob us from what little we do have! I GUAREETEE YOU THAT!

Lorraine
OFallon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2007 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cashflow-Direct-Scam-Ripoff-Waste-of-Money-Phoenix-Arizona-231321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow-Direct