Complaint Review: Cashflow-Direct

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:Hemet California
Cashflow-Direct
5025 N. Central Avenue, #521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-694-2274
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Cashflow-Direct ripoff, nonproductive, no cash flow, Phoenix Arizona

I bought an affiliate website a year ago for $95 and a 6- month campaign with a promise of 2500 hits for $200. I kept logging in to the sites and saw no progress. So, in November, I talked with them again and they suggested increasing the traffice through their Gold Pkg for a guaranteed 2500 hits for two affiliate businesses for an 8-month campaign. I still have found no hits.

Now, I can't get into their website without buying a domain name. So, I did that and sent the info to "John", and no response from him as to what he did. He said he will run the campaign again without charge. I Wonder what will happen and whether I threw away $495. Have I been ripped off or what. I was shocked to find thier name on the ripoff list, but now I'm not suprised!

Bonnie
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cashflow-Direct-ripoff-nonproductive-no-cash-flow-Phoenix-Arizona-258599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow-Direct