Complaint Review: Cashflow Experts Biz Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: lsmiley — Oceanside California United States of America
Cashflow Experts Biz Inc.
8611 Willeford Ct. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Cashflow Experts Biz Inc. THomas Kish Promise To Help Get You Business, Outdated tactics that don't work. Won't return Your Money Las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: Business Credit

Tom Kish promise to help you get business credit and promise a 30 day moey bac guarantee. Most of the tactics in the book are outdated. The videos are of poor quality. There's only a hand full of lenders that offer business credit in the book. His whole push is to try and get more money out of you by getting you to join his inner circle for $97.00 per month.

The offer was for the first 10 people to join that day would get a free website and some other freebies he was giving away. I never received any of them. One of his assistance call me once telling me I would be getting my free website. I never heard back from her again.

I sent several emails to his customer support email and never got an answer back. You can never get a live person on the phone. If you do get someone to call you back they are only interested in selling his coaching program. I guess they are really sales people.

I sent the program  back trying to beat the 30 day deadline and a couple of the pages had a few yellow highlighting on them and they refused to give me a refund and sent the program back.

That's a sign of a company that's a ripoff and only want to take as many people for as much money as they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-Experts-Biz-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Cashflow-Experts-Biz-Inc-THomas-Kish-Promise-To-Help-Get-You-Business-Outdated-tactics-t-570080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow Experts Biz Inc.

#1 General Comment

Business Credit

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

I too am looking into obtaining business credit, I am so glad I read your complaint prior to obtainging this program.  I do not have money to loose on another SCAM!!!!!