Complaint Review: Cashflow-direct

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Kankakee Illinois
Cashflow-direct
5025 N. Central Ave #521 Phoenix, AZ 85021, Arizona U.S.A.

Cashflow-direct The company promised to provide publicity and contacts for a home-based business involving Amazon.com, Target, GPS and a garden shop. Phoenix Arizona

I signed an agreement with CashFlow-Direct for a home-based shopping business with Amazon.com, Target, GPS and a garden shop. They had agreed to provide me with some tools to help with publicizing the site. I did receive some of the materials promised but not all. When I called to request the items I didn't receive I was told that the person I had spoken with was no longer there. I was tossed from one person to another and did not get the materials I had been promised.

My contacts to them via phone and E-mail went unanswered. I was now totally on my own to figure out what I was supposed to be doing. The listing of radio and TV stations was outdated and I called many that were no longer in existence.

Just this week I was told by a shopper that she could not get onto my shopping site. I tried and could not do it either. I called the phone number and found out it was now Ultimate Business Solutions and they claimed to not know anything about CashFlow-Direct. Their address is the same as CashFlow-Direct and, they too, are in the computer shopping business.

Pam
Kankakee, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-direct/Phoenix-AZ-85021-Arizona-85021/Cashflow-direct-The-company-promised-to-provide-publicity-and-contacts-for-a-home-based-bu-381234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow-direct