Complaint Review: Cashflow-direct

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:anonymous Pennsylvania
Cashflow-direct
5025 N.Central Ave. #521 Phoenix,, Arizona U.S.A.

Cashflow-direct Beware Ripoff took me for $1,296 made nothing back $0.00 Phoenix Arizona

Was looking for a great on line home business to do to make extra money. I was told that I would make thousands of dollars without the work. I invested into 4 of there websites casino, toy-r-us, Amarzon, Target. from Casflow direct. Invested $1,296 on my credit card and made 0. All by the way Cashflow direct where is my website at, none of my sites can be find on the web. I did report to Better business Bureau (Phoenix, Az.) 4428 12th Street Phoenix, Az.85014-4565 www. arizonabbb.org

I hope the state General Attorney put a stop to these people before the Credit card company go under. And refund all that was loss to each and everyone that was ripoff from this so called business.

Tina
anonymous, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cashflow-direct-Beware-Ripoff-took-me-for-1296-made-nothing-back-000-Phoenix-Arizona-417016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow-direct