Complaint Review: Cashforiphones.com

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: RyanL — Huntington Beach California
Not listed Internet USA

Cashforiphones.com cashforlaptops Bait and Switch Offer Not listed Internet

There are plenty of reports but I just wanted to add one more about how cashforiphones will give you the bait and switch. I filled out their online form and stated that my screen was cracked on my iPhone 4S which brought the offer to a lower amount but still seemed fair and I thought I was selling to a reputable company so I accepted. I sent the phone out and it took weeks for them to "inspect" the phone. At that point I had to call some number that states it is disconnected on the weekends. I called again Monday morning on two different ocassions and had to wait around 20 minutes to get through to someone. At that point they let you know the offer has gone from $146 down to $50 and ask where they should send the check. Are you kidding me???

I demanded they send the phone back to me as I can sell it for much more than that. Stay away from this company!!! They will not give you what you promise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashforiphonescom/internet/Cashforiphonescom-cashforlaptops-Bait-and-Switch-Offer-Not-listed-Internet-1090067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashforiphones.com