Sheets

• Reported By: Spinner65 — Warren Michigan
Cashforlaptops.com
4900 Ampere Dr Reno, Nevada USA

Cashforlaptops.com Deceptive high quotes Reno Nevada

Was quoted almost $1200 for an iPad mini and Macbook Pro.  When they called they wanted to offer only $600.  I told them several times I wanted the equipment returned because I knew I could get more elsewhere.  I got their offer to $750 and plus they would pay the 10% Paypal charge (that was not disclosed anywhere).  They had the equipment for about a month so who knows when I would receive it back or what condition so I went with the $750.  I will never use this company again and they should be shut down for what they are doing to consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashforlaptopscom/Reno-Nevada/Cashforlaptopscom-Deceptive-high-quotes-Reno-Nevada-1050907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashforlaptops.com