Complaint Review: Cashfourbusinesses

• Submitted: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda English — Banning California
Internet USA

Cashfourbusinesses This company took 319.00 to start my business, gave me to a coach who said they couldn't help. They said refund was on the way and I am still waiting 6 months later! They are dodging my calls. Internet

This company contacted me with an "opportunity" to start my own business online. They charged me $319 for start up doucuments and got me in touch with a coach. The coach was unreachable for 6 weeks and then told me there was nothing he could do to help me if I wasn't going to give them $5000 to start my business. Obviously, I am not going to pay to work online so I kindly asked for my refund.

I contacted customer service for days and weeks. I also contacted my upline. Everyone told me my refund was in the mail or in processing or on its way. It has been 6 months!! Still no refund and the numbers have all changed except for my uplines. He now dodges my calls.

I was also promised a $100 target gift card just for signing up. I asked about this often too, and still have not recieved this. Do not give this company any of your money. They are trainned to make the deal sound sweet, but in all reality it is only sweet for the person closing the deal.

I still want my refund and I want these people put out of business! The nerve of some companies to fool people right around the holidays when finances are already tight. It is sickening!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashfourbusinesses/internet/Cashfourbusinesses-This-company-took-31900-to-start-my-business-gave-me-to-a-coach-who-1057231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashfourbusinesses