• Report: #1019070

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Cashfourbusinesses.com

Cashfourbusinesses.com No refunds forthcoming Internet

I signed on to this company thinking I could do some of my own marketing to establish merchant accounts. After I paid them 499.00 for "licenses" they put me in touch with a "coach" who informed me that for only 2 grand more we could get the ball rolling. I quickly declined, and told them in no uncertain terms that I wanted an immediate refund. I was told that the refund was requested and put in the works. A month later, I'm still waiting. They've given me the run around in every possible way, and there is no address associated with the web site. I spoke with the person in the customer service department again yesterday, and she told me the refund had been approved back in January, (3 days after I paid them), and I'm still waiting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashfourbusinessescom/internet/Cashfourbusinessescom-No-refunds-forthcoming-Internet-1019070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashfourbusinesses.com