Complaint Review: Cashland-Cincinnati

• Submitted: Mon, November 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 20, 2006

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Cashland-Cincinnati
537 Vine Street Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Cashland-Cincinnati Terrible Customer Service, Agents rude, dismissive, and completely mornonic. Cincinnati Ohio

What is wrong with these people? I realize that this isn't the most exciting job in the world but that doesn't give them the right to be completely rude!

I bank online so when trying to cash a payroll check to deposit onto my All Access card (purchased at same location). This idiot helping me called my employer to ask if she could verify the check was "good". Since the agent failed to ask me what she was doing, she had called the wrong place to inquire. After the 4th dialed number of God knows who and what she was doing because she couldn't communicate with me outside of grunts and groans, I asked for my check back. I'll handle this another way, thank you.

"There's no need for that--(snarly) you have a nice day, goodbye." in the tone that says "Gasp--I can't believe you disapprove of me being obnoxiously rude and flat out nasty to you". Could I speak to a manager please? "NO!" And--the kicker--the Manager is standing there, laughing!!

I guess when you own a franchise and you don't care how people get taken care of, it doesn't matter if you have someone who can actually communicate in full sentences or not. I've had more pleasant experiences getting broken bones set.

GS
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2006 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashland-Cincinnati/Cincinnati-Ohio-45202/Cashland-Cincinnati-Terrible-Customer-Service-Agents-rude-dismissive-and-completely-mor-221460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashland-Cincinnati