Complaint Review: Cashnet USA

200 West Jackson blvd Internet United States of America

Cashnet USA These loans are legal and will make you bankrupt Internet

*Author of original report: Beware of CashNet USA

*UPDATE Employee: From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

I was having some unexpected financial responsibilities so I made the mistake of getting an online loan. These loans are not 'traditional' loans meaning their interest rates and fees are sky high and it is legal.

I borrowed 850.00. They withdrew 216.58 out of my account every two weeks which is a big chunk of my paycheck. After four payments and the loan was paid off and then some, they deducted an additional 1066.58 in 'fees.' My account went negative.
Please do yourself a favor and never get a loan from any payday advance or title loan company. They will bankrupt you and they prey off financially handicapped people which makes the business downright evil. I did research and the only loan one should get would be one which is identified as a 'traditional' loan which has a percentage rate and when you make payments, you will see your balance get lower. Please, please, whatever you do, do not take out one of these loans. I learned the hard way and still don't know how I am going to get out of this mess. The kids and I already moved into a motel b/c I couldn't keep up with the draining of my funds and my bills.

If you think it cant wait and you need money now, it HAS to wait or you will never be on your feet again. Sincerely, caring for you...please take my advice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashnet-USA/internet/Cashnet-USA-These-loans-are-legal-and-will-make-you-bankrupt-Internet-946474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashnet USA

Beware of CashNet USA

AUTHOR: homeless - (United States of America)

The proud employee will happily explain how all terms and conditions are clearly spelled out on the agreement form. This is true, but it does not mean it is not a ripoff. I was desperate and dumb and I don't want anyone else to suffer like me and my family has for my stupidity. I didn't read the agreement (my fault) I just knew I needed the money right away and they were so willing to have the money in my account within 24hrs. Seemed like a blessing but it was a nightmare. So while this employee does speak the truth, I would highly advise anyone who is already having financial trouble to steer clear from this loan company because it will compound your trouble x3. A quick fix but detrimental but shall I say "debt-trimental" long term damage. It's your choice but don't say you were not warned.

From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - (USA)

We pride ourselves on being upfront with our customers and do our best to make sure everyone is aware of all fees before taking out a loan or extension. Our loans are designed as a quick solution when you are in a bind and not as a long term financial solution. Without any account information, we cannot verify any of the information presented in this post.  If youd like to discuss your account specifically, please give us a call at 888.801.9075, and one of our representatives would be happy to discuss with you.