Complaint Review: Cashnetusa

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — San lorenzo California
Internet USA

Cashnetusa Forcing a larger loan amount Chicago Internet

I had a loan last year with cashnet for 2600.00 I was in a bothering which I paid it off within three moths vs a year. I refuseparty the them all of that intereSt rate. So I'm in a bit of a pickle again so I went back to them wanting 2600 again, they're refusing and says I can only retake out 3400, yet old them I don't need that much. They said that's all they ca give me. I was like why can't I take less...they said I can't. They suggested that I take the loan as is, are turn 800 of it right away, and they will adjusts the ammoritization schedule on the end of the loan. I was like that doesn't help me because I Won't keep they loan full term anyway. They refuse to let me take less although their website clearly states California mx loan is 2600 and I live in california...go figure. I said so you mean to tell me you rather not accept my request and rather lose a customer you Weill make money off. They told me I did so well with my last loan they know I can afford to pay it and I'm a god customer. Wtf?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashnetusa/internet/Cashnetusa-Forcing-a-larger-loan-amount-Chicago-Internet-1075838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashnetusa