Complaint Review: Cashnetusa

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: shrn3231 — Warsaw Missouri United States of America
Cashnetusa

Cashnetusa This company said I owe them and said I stole the money from them because I haven't paid them back. At the time my husband passed away and I didn't have the money to pay them back. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

These people called me at work and home and finally spake to someone aboutthid situation. Yes I did get a loan but my husband passed away and I didn't have to money to pay it back and now they want to sue me and I tried making a payment arrangements but they are giving me until 11 to day to come up with 100 and they said they will have me arrested. They are filing monday morning.

I am disable and living on social security and I told them I will be able to pay 100 a month but I didn't have anything now so they started being rude to me and laugh at me. They also said they had 15,000 people out there that owe them and they picked out 1000 people to make examples of and I happen to be one of them. This really upset me that I haven't heard from these people all these years and I am now hearing from them. I am willing to pay them but they have to be reasonable and understand that I onlt get paid once amonth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashnetusa/internet/Cashnetusa-This-company-said-I-owe-them-and-said-I-stole-the-money-from-them-because-I-ha-991712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashnetusa

From A Respresentative of CashNetUSA

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - (USA)

Hi there,

I am a CashNetUSA representative. Please call our fraud prevention team at 866.254.3581 and tell them what you told us here. If the person you have been speaking to calls again, please do not provide them with any of your personal information. This may be a fraudster pretending to be CashNetUSA who is not associated with our own company.