Complaint Review: Casholdphone.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:Castle Rock Colorado
www.casholdphone.com Richmond, Texas U.S.A.

Casholdphone.com Did not pay me for cell phone Ripoff Richmond Texas

I sent my cell phone to Casholdphone.com to sell to them. I have sold my cell phones to various other companies that buy used cell phones and have never had a problem with them. Well that was not the case with Casholdphone.com. I made ABSOLUTELY certain that the phone was in good working condition and was not broken or cracked. I wrapped it up well and shipped it in a manner that it would not break. Well after about 2 months I got an email from Casholdphone.com and they said they could not pay me for my phone because it had a cracked/broken housing. They also would not send my phone back unless I paid for shipping, which of course was more than the value of the phone. Very convenient of them. Don't use these guys to sell your cell phones to!!!

Castle Rock, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casholdphonecom/Richmond-Texas/Casholdphonecom-Did-not-pay-me-for-cell-phone-Ripoff-Richmond-Texas-255594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casholdphone.com