Complaint Review: Casino Titan

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sugarbarez — Staunton Virginia United States of America
Casino Titan

Casino Titan First of all I will agree with anyone who says this casino's slots are the tightest around. I did have some luck with Keno but the luck turned into a nightmare trying to cash out. First they would no Internet

First of all I will agree with anyone who says this casino's slots are the tightest around.  I did have some luck with Keno but the luck turned into a nightmare trying to cash out. First they would not let me withdraw my money without the Faxback documents, I have done this before with other places so I sent documents immediately. Credit card, front and back, drivers license, signed forms and three recent check stubs to prove ID! They say takes up to  days to process, I waited a week and heard nothing. In that time I tried repeatedly to contact customer service NEVER received a response! Finally had to call and the rep, James, tells me that nothing was ever received and to send AGAIN. I sent these things 3 times. Finally went onto live chat and had the rep tell me to fax to Louise..Scanned and faxed AGAIN, then I am told cannot be processed, documents denied and that I need to send 2 of the following documents..hell I sent three!!! Its a big flippin run around! I have asked them to lock my account..This place is a rip off..It was all stall tactics. BS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casino-Titan/internet/Casino-Titan-First-of-all-I-will-agree-with-anyone-who-says-this-casinos-slots-are-the-t-916494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casino Titan