Complaint Review: Casino Titan

• Reported By: Sugarbarez — Staunton Virginia United States of America
Casino Titan

Casino Titan withdrawl nightmare again Internet

*Consumer Comment: Casino titan wont pay out

Have a cashout pending with this company ...this is the message i get when I inquire about my pending withdrawl. The part that angers me beyond belief is that they tell me its up to their fiance department to tell me how much of my winnings I am getting!! WTF

Hello Trudie. When your documents are approved, it usually takes up to 6-7 business days for finance department to approve your withdrawal request.
You can get your winnings to your personal bank account with wire transfer or via check. Please do not make another deposit, because the deposit will cancel your withdrawal request. The maximum withdrawal amount per one installment is $2500, but it is up to finance department what amount to approve. The rest of money will be back to your account.
Then you can make another withdrawal request. Thats how it worksJ If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help you and answer all your questionsJ  Best RegardsJamesCasino Titan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casino-Titan/internet/Casino-Titan-withdrawl-nightmare-again-Internet-945375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casino Titan

Casino titan wont pay out

AUTHOR: The one - ()

Casino titan wont pay me out! They keep claiming that there finace department is in charge of it but I can not contact them. Do not gamble on this site. Same issues as previous report I ahve been trying to get my money for over 3 months!