Complaint Review: Casper's Crusaders

Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: (213) 604-5665
  • Web:
  • Category: Daycare

Casper's Crusaders IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET DO NOT LET THESE MONSTERS BABYSIT YOUR BABY. Los Angeles, California

Awful company. I have been extremely dissatisfied with this company. One of the owners Jeanie, is extremely rude and cold. I first met her and I would never leave my dog with her. She could care less about the pets. She will leave the pets in the dog park and then sit in her car for a while. I gave her specific directions to walk my dog and bring my dog to the park at a certain time, when I came back from my vacation, I was told by my friends she never came to the dog park with
him and when I asked her she told me she went earlier. I have not been able to confirmed that, which worries me as well. When I first met her at a local dog park and thought she seemed okay for my dog, I was wrong.
IF YOU LOVE YOUR DOG DON'T LET CASPER'S CRUSADERS OR HER BABYSIT YOUR DOG!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caspers-Crusaders/Los-Angeles-California-90066/Caspers-Crusaders-IF-YOU-LOVE-YOUR-PET-DO-NOT-LET-THESE-MONSTERS-BABYSIT-YOUR-BABY-Los-872815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casper's Crusaders