• Report: #881990

Casper's Crusaders
4136 Grand View Blvd, LA, CA Los Angeles, California United States of America

Casper's Crusaders THE CO-OWNER JEANIE BEATS THE DOGS Los Angeles, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False claim made against my company

Awful Company. I thought my dog would be loved be pet sited and taken to the dog park when I was gone. I was completely shocked to come home and find when I asked my dog to be taken to the dog park at a specific time to play with my dog's friend I was told not. When I approached the lady Jeanie, I got a very rude and cold answer saying she can't promise things. If she can't promise things then she of said so in the beginning. But I could see how mean she really was and she takes it out on the dogs and treats people worse then dogs. IVE SEEN HER HIT AND KICK A DOG=====ABUSIVE DOG WALKER, DONT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Caspers-Crusaders/Los-Angeles-California-90066/Caspers-Crusaders-THE-CO-OWNER-JEANIE-BEATS-THE-DOGS-Los-Angeles-California-881990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casper's Crusaders

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False claim made against my company

AUTHOR: David - (USA)

As co-owner of this company, it saddens me that I need to respond to this Ripoff Report by this person.  This person is not even a client of ours and had never contacted us about our services, as she claims.  She has attacked the credibility of our company with lies and false facts.