Complaint Review: Cass West

• Submitted: Sat, June 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Miss Jayne — Edmonton Alberta

CASS WEST / MR GOOD ALL SERVICE JACK OF ALL TRADES, NOT GOOD AT ANY OF THEM - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY Edmonton Alberta

*Consumer Comment: scammed by Cass West

Though the money I wasted Wednesday, was for his cleaning service for my new home; when I became angry about the quality of the work, and his unrealistic time management, he proceeded to babble and boast that he had been there before, and he and his dad almost called public health, because of the house's condition. He pointed at a lower kitchen cupboard, that one hinge had come loose on, puffed out his scrawny chest and made comments about it all being rotten garbage old wood, and how he'd detected mold behind the oven. Now first off, this guy was so inept, he couldn't even "detect" all the grease and grime he'd left in the oven he'd "finished". But secondly, any moron who'd looked at or touched any part of the cabinets, would have only seen well constructed 1/2 and 3/4 " solid wood cabinets, with only one hinge in over 30, where the screws had worked loose. And this guy claims to be a general handyman? He can't drive, and likely isn't even strong enough to pick up my toolbox with one hand. Which certainly makes his "moving company" and "Home Renovator" ads seem ludicrous.

And I can assure you, he will never again be able to say, "I've worked here before", about my home; as I guarantee you, he won't be back. Though he did threaten to call his Mommy on me, when I would only give him partial payment, and threw him off my property. Be my guest Cass W. I'd like to meet the woman who suckled such a useless deceiful whelp. Mother to mother, I'd have a few choice words for her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cass-West/Edmonton-Alberta/CASS-WEST-MR-GOOD-ALL-SERVICE-JACK-OF-ALL-TRADES-NOT-GOOD-AT-ANY-OF-THEM-DONT-WASTE-1057449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cass West

scammed by Cass West

AUTHOR: Gwen - ()

Cass West scammed me for $300 for a cleaning job that he never finished. His mom phoned and accused me of taking advantage of her son by making him do more work than I paid him for. I filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and I encourage you to do the same.   :(