barn

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:tupper lake New York
Cassandra Richmond
12 Webb Rd Tupper Lake, New York United States of America

Cassandra Richmond, baby Killer ripoff danger to residents of Tupper Lake Tupper Lake New York

*Consumer Comment: Orignal topic and a little new on the last person to make a rebuttal 4 years ago

*Consumer Comment: anonymous

*Consumer Comment: This girl does need help

*Consumer Comment: ANOTHER EPISODE OF SICK SAD WORLD

*Consumer Comment: Sick is fer sure

*Consumer Suggestion: Who are you to judge? Have you any, ANY idea what being molested does to a person, especially when it's by your own father

How do i begin or where would i even start on this little girl. other than she is a sick piece of poor excuse for a human. f-ing her father for yrs. plan to have a baby. then becouse her father wont let her date and f*** who she wants she gets sick of him and had him locked up. she lives with her aunt she raises her baby while she screwing anything and everything. her aunt couldnt take her whore ass anymore so she called her mother in fl. had her come get her and she goes to fl. and becouse she has to take care of her son herself and not have time to whore around she threatens to kill herself or wanna die than to be around him he looks to much like her daddy. she cant look at him every day. she wanted to give um away.. so her mother took care of him while she whored around and partied and smoked crack and done nothing. her mother paid a baby sitter and took care of him, then one night he woke up and her mom got um a bottle at 2-3am the whore just gettin in all cracked out and the baby drank his bottle played with his grandma a little and went to sleep.whore bag said she heard him cry (know after not haveing anything thing to do with for 6-7 weeks now shes gonna go in her moms room and help all of a sudden?)she gets the baby and brings him in the living room and says he was fussy(mom whom was right in the same room as the baby heard nothing). he falls asleep on her chest and something woke her up and he was dead. she brings him into her mom ON HER HIP!!! saying hes not breathing 45 min after she went to get him. something does not sound right there. noone has heard about the autopsy, she never stuck around there long enough to hear what happened to her own child(if she didnt smother him) she didnt wanna even go to the funeral her mother made her go. she took off after that to Daytona to whore around there for a few months nows shes travleing arounds between tupper lake n naples florida ripping family and freinds off for the cost of her travleing.. shes a nasty ass scum bag crack head who on her outting cought, wortz and 2 other STD's i cant even f***ing spell,, thats how nasty they are. needless to say and i hate to say it but that poor baby is better off where he is. away from a scank ass like that. in good hands for ever. carma will get her i prey real soon.

on looker tupper lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cassandra-Richmond/Tupper-Lake-New-York-12986/Cassandra-Richmond-baby-Killer-ripoff-danger-to-residents-of-Tupper-Lake-Tupper-Lake-New-150739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cassandra Richmond

AUTHOR: Not To Be Said - (U.S.A.)

i'm sure not many people will read this but i just want to set the stories straight. yes i understand that being molested will fuck with your mind. cassandra's first child died because of liver failure. due to the fact that it was born out of incest. her father went to jail because he had a rifle out threatening to shoot her the baby and himself. yes she definatly was easy and it was definatly the fault of her father. molestation hits people in different ways. now that that is settled i have a little infomation on mr kelly there. funny how he states something in here about this shit. since i remember ebing told by a 14 year old who i was friends with at the time he was trying to get into her pants in a tent with another dear friend of mine and her boyfriend. before the first lady left after she got kelly to leave her alone. kelly began to FINGER THE 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO WAS HAVING SEX WITH AT THE TIME 19 YEAR OLD. now idk what's worse the 19 year old who went to jail because of this or kelly who didn't get any shit for this at all. then a few years later he becomes the head of the YOUTH GROUP FOR THE MOOSE LODGE! luckally the good god fearing officers of the moose bless their souls. did not allow this man to take these young teens on an outing to teh beach over night without more supervision. thank god for them doing that. because for all we know kelly could have tried to molest or rape another child that day.

Physical and/or sexual abuse (in any degree)
has the tendancy to form not only permanent emotional scars, but also, the inability to trust in and seek out persons appropriate for
for help.

Far to often we find ourselfs consumed with our own deffanition(s) of "what is right, and what is wrong?".

If Our Learning Curve is forced to be consistant with our level of suffering. Then it is in our nature and in a plan to better the world we live in and not to make suffer those who allready do.

anonymous

AUTHOR: Dwann - (U.S.A.)

Cassandra is a heartless girl for attempting to bring another child into this world after what happen to the first one and to top it off her and her new boyfriend are crack heads she has been doing crack throuhg this entire pregnancy. as a mother who is about to have another baby i feel sorry for that baby what type of life will ti have being adicted to crack from its first days of life. i believe she needs tobe thrown in a dark room for the rest of her life. being molested really has nothing to do with what she is doing to this baby.

This girl does need help

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Cassandra is a very heartless girl when she called to tell her aunt that tye was dead all she said was hes gone no tears, she also made coments days before that to a guy here in tupper via text messaging about when tye was gone she would be back up here.He dumped her after that ,now she is writing her father in prison and they are making plans for when he getsd out on becoming their sick little games again.What i want to know is why the prison isnt monitoring his letters,Just so they might find out she uses other names when she writes him.

as for her not knowing what she was doing the reason she was sent up here to live with her dad is because her mothers boyfriend was molesting her also,so yes she has been delt a bad life but if she knew it was wrong for a complete stranger to touch her she was old enough to know it was twice as wrong for her own father.in con clusion she has not shed a tear for that poor baby,and he was a sweet child i know cause im her aunts best friend and she called our house the night tye died.

ANOTHER EPISODE OF SICK SAD WORLD

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

You have got to be kidding me?

This girl needs to seriously removed herself from the Gene pool. Anyone giving her sympothy may want to consider doing the same.

I hope she kills herself.... She will have my nomination for the Darwin Award!

I too have been molested. My father from my earliest memories, friends father's and brothers, my own brothers friends, even by 2 female babysitters..... Hell I grew up believeing it was normal I literally thought this was how it worked. I went looking for sex when I was 8 believeing this was normal behavior.

At the end of 5th grade just before I turned 10 we saw that "coming of age" movie about bodies changing..... My teacher made a comment about people "touching" you and I in a questioning voice said "My father does that all the time", my friends started laughing which got me laughing which got me in trouble and I went home that night very upset and confused because I wasn't lying and didn't understand the reaction or the question for that matter. I went to my girlfriends house that afternoon whom I might add her brother was screwing me, anyway, and I spoke with her mother about it who immediately called a Rape Crisis Center and a few days later I was removed from my family....... That was one hell of a rude awakening!

Anyway, the point is this...... I clearly have an extensive backround on the subject and I for one find it BULLSHIT when one tries to relieve the "victim" of their actions.

I could have easily chosen the road of crime and ignorance and COMPLETELY BLAMED IT ON MY CHILDHOOD AND MORE IMPORTANTLY GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT. But it is all Bullshit.

I knew at 10 when I discovered it was NOT how the world functioned that life threw me a shitty hand AND I ACCEPTED IT.

What one choses to do with their life after molestation is their choice but I have NO SYMPOTHY for those who sit around and boo-hoo their lives away and blame all of their Woes on occurances that happened years earlier.

True I do not know this girls age but I am sure she knew right from wrong so again I still have no sympothy for her, only disgust.

I understand from what I read that the break between her father going to jail and the birth of the baby was a short period of time so unlike myself she did not have years to reflect but I also understand that if she is old enough to be whoring around and doing drugs she CLEARLY KNOWS RIGHT FROM WRONG. She is old enough.

So again I see no reason to make excuses.

Counselors LOVE ME can you tell? All of mine basically gave up because I was not the classic "MOLESTATION" Case and they didn't know how to handle me. I have always felt that it happened get the Fuck over it. I learned early on that my father was removed from my life and couldn't hurt me anymore.

I got mine tho. I confronted him when I was 22 and asked him what the hell he was thinking. He admited to beating me but then he never denied that but when I hit him with the VIVID details of my memories and demanded answers he was horrified. It served it's purposes tho. I let him know under know uncertain terms that not only did I remember the abuse but that it stayed and will always stay with me for the rest of my life and that I have those memories by His Hand. That I was his baby and as a father MY FATHER it was his responsibility to protect and nurture me NOT FUCK ME! I made sure that up until his last breath he lived with it just like I did and had full knowledge of his actions and what it meant and did to me.

After I confronted him I had to make a choice and chose to allow him back into my life going as far as living with him and even staying after my daughter was born. My dad had changed. I respected the person he had become. I wish the man he died as was the one I had grown up with but it was not meant to be. Anyway, he never admitted he ever molested me but he did come close once....... My daughter Died when she was 9 months old, it was very sudden and without warning..... When dad and I got home after leaving the hospital I sat at his feet and asked him if he was OK...... His reply is what made me let go and give him the respect he craved from me, he said, "GOD TOOK ASHLEY AWAY.... HE WAS AFRAID I WOULD HURT HER LIKE I HURT YOU"

I never told my father I forgave him during his living years although I had done so (forgave him) years earlier but I asked to have some time alone with him while he lay in his casket and then Finally I gave him what he wanted to hear..... I placed my hand on his head and told him "I FORGIVE YOU, NOW IT'S UP TO YOU TO FORGIVE YOURSELF" then I told him I Loved Him and later that day I stayed behind and watched as they put my father in the ground next to my daughter and covered him with dirt.

I know this is all pretty much an "over share" but for those molested who will read this and for those I am answering the point is YOU MAKE CHOICES, YOU CAN LET IT EAT YOU AND DESTROY YOUR LIFE AND THOSE AROUND YOU OR YOU CAN ACCEPT THAT LIFE DEALT YOU A SHITTY HAND AND MOVE ON.

Sick is fer sure

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

Cassandra sure does need help. she started it with her father. no it does no justify it at all.he should have got her help through her ass out sent her home to her mother something. yes she is sick and yes she needs help and he is gettin his.for as much as there is for people like that. u need to know the story befor u stick up for someone like that jen. i know the story. i aint out to publish shit if i were i would be a millionar exspeicaally with this book.

and yes i have been mallested and know how it feels.and yes by family for yrs. but i guess everyone reacts differantly for sure,

she is 18 yrs old and knows right from wrong and it is time to stop using people and stop crying for help. wake the fuck up grow up and get help herself. and maybe someday shell get some respect back she lost. and its not the respect her father took from her either its wut she lost sleeping around catching STD's and doing drugs and stealing from family and freinds.

anyway if you new the story other than the poor kid the father mallested u would understand maybe someday ill tell ya in person, couse i know u and u know me,
and yes your right god did have a plan for the baby, to get away from her. hes happy and healthy and laughing every day.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

This girl was molested for years by her own father, and he was finally caught and now sits in jail for it. Do you mean to tell me the the issues this girl has is HER fault? You are sick. Have you any, ANY idea what being molested does to a person, especially when it's by your own father? This was in no way her fault, and for you to say she was a willing participant shows how ignorant you are.

Anyone who has been through what Cassandra has been through would have major issues, including being promiscuous, using drugs, or drinking. She's been handed a raw deal in life. She needs help, not for you to go on a website and insult her and disclose to the world what happened to her.

As for her baby, maybe he is in a better place being that he was a product of incest. God has a place for him, and he will not suffer for what his mother has been through.

You implying that she killed her own baby is just another low blow that this girl doesn't deserve. You are contributing to this girl's problems by publishing your "theories" as to what has gone on. You, my friend, are about as low as one can get.