Complaint Review: Castforce, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Laveen Arizona United States of America
Castforce, Inc.
1962 Main Street suite 200 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Castforce, Inc. They do not pay you for your work you do for them. Sarasota, Florida

*General Comment: class action lawsuit

*General Comment: comment

I did work for this company and turned in all work as described as per contract. I went to 9 stores at a rate of $14 per store as per contract. Turned in all work as requested per contract. Company never paid me. Disputed this with payroll for this company as well as managers and owner for almost a year now.

Do not work for this company unless you want to work for free. They do not follow through on there part at all. I am owed my pay for doing there work and I will not give up until paid. I hope all others who have been treated like this from Castforce also don't give up.

Do not do work for them. I am owed my pay and will get it. It is unfair and just plain wrong when I did my part as per contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castforce-Inc/Sarasota-Florida-34236/Castforce-Inc-They-do-not-pay-you-for-your-work-you-do-for-them-Sarasota-Florida-970229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castforce, Inc.

#1 General Comment

class action lawsuit

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

If your interested please contact me here for class action lawsuit

#2 General Comment

AUTHOR: Thomas K - ()

I think your full of it!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC