Complaint Review: Castforce

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mae — Pioneertown California United States of America
Castforce
1962 Main Street,Suite 200 Sarasoda, Florida United States of America

Castforce CAST Castforce.com castforce, Inc. Company ripped me off for services performed on 04/2012 terrible company to work for bad communations late payments still have not been paid. Sarasoda Florida

*General Comment: supercontractor

This castfroce company is a very poor company to work for and a class action suit should be taken before anymore employees are ripped off by them, besides not paying for services rendered to them they have you drive many miles with no return of pay for mileage or time driving, I have went way out of my duties to service this company well with only being ripped off. If you worked for Castforce and been ripped off let some one know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castforce/Sarasoda-Florida-34236/Castforce-CAST-Castforcecom-castforce-Inc-Company-ripped-me-off-for-services-perform-898144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castforce

#1 General Comment

supercontractor

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - (United States of America)

I would like to express my thoughts on this matter. The first 3 months were good and they liked me but they have just been plain rude to me. I work all hours for this company and they feel like they can push people around. I am not one to be pushed around. I want to be appreciated by this company thats all. They keep whining about me contacting them. Well, if I have questions then I will contact them as many times. I do not like being talked down to period, we are consumers to them because they provide us with services to guide us through projects. There system is terrible. They claim they will go to bat for ya and don't. They take their slow time like turtles in QC. Well get more people in there to process invoices. I have stuckup for this company over and over. They claim they appreciate but I think they are just liars. Julie seems like the solid one in support and Daniel is good as well, but when they say something they should do it. Tammy Little was put in her position to do a job. So, do it lady. I get sick of higher up people put in a position and don't do squat when it means the most! My mother passed away and bad weather in PA area, which is understood to not go to stores. This is all about respect. I respect them for paying me, but they never contact contractors about payout dates or move them out where ever they feel like it!