Complaint Review: Castforce.

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: cnelson — Galveston Texas
Castforce.
Internet USA

Castforce. I have worked for this company for 4 years, I just moved from Nebraska to TX. and I work 9 jobs for them and I have not been paid and I was taken off my web page to get any information. Galveston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: response

*Consumer Comment: CastForce locks everybody out of the portal

*Author of original report: Castforce not paying

*Consumer Suggestion: Call castforce.

*UPDATE Employee: castforce

I have worked for this company for over 3 years, I just moved from Nebraska to TX. and started to do jobs for them here, I visited 9 stores and reported them but I have found out that my daashboard has been removed meaning I can not contact them and will not get paid fot the work I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castforce/internet/Castforce-I-have-worked-for-this-company-for-4-years-I-just-moved-from-Nebraska-to-TX-1147534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castforce.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

response

AUTHOR: joe - ()

This new hampshire girl needs to get a life because she has no idea what she is talking about period.

CastForce locks everybody out of the portal

AUTHOR: ____ - ()

CastForce is a sleazy, internet biz, playing the same shenanigans with everybody.   I wouldn't think you are so great.  CastForce staff goes around to everybody to be unfair periodically and notably.

Castforce not paying

AUTHOR: cnelson - ()

Of course I called them!!!  And YES they have my new address and phone and email here in Tx. that is how I got the jobs to do here in Tx that I did not get paid for!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Call castforce.

AUTHOR: newhampshiregirl - ()

Have you tried calling them? Just because you cannot get onto your portal doesnt mean you cannot call them. You can google the phone number and speak to your contracts admin to see what is going on. it may just be a misunderstanding or you have quality control issues that were never fixed. either way you should talk to them instead of just assuming they are ripping you off. they also pay only once a month so it may be that your work orders are not yet ready to be paid out on. anyway call them and talk to them, they are not monsters like everyone makes them out to be. if you are honest and follow directions for the projects and do you work correctly they pay do pay you. if you are locked out of your portal it could be for a number of different reasons. it is your responsibility to contact them especially if you moved they do not know how to get in touch with you.

castforce

AUTHOR: Thomas Kielbasinski - ()

This company is doing this alot as of late the y screw me out of 4k, I want to lead a class action lawsuit against Castforce as pete, and kelly orr are chicken to respond by e-mail so maybe i will give them a call to see where they stand because they need to stop ripping off good employees.