Complaint Review: Casting 360

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Longview Washington United States of America
Casting 360
www.casting360.com Internet, California United States of America

Casting 360 Be a movie extra is their come on. When I called they sounded very professional. The person gave me their name and guaranteed I would be contacted by their company. As we went on, he took my informati Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Casting360 works!!!

I called Casting 360 after responding to an ad they placed through a job search site.  Being retired, I thought this may be a fun way to ad to my income.  I called and was greeted professionally by a person who did some initial screening. Dates of availability, zip code, and name, primarily.  He gave me his name and a number to call for customer service.  He asked for 1.98 to be charged to either a Visa or MasterCard.  I asked the purpose for the 1.98 to which he informed me it is to begin my file.  I then asked if this would be the last time I would be asked for money, he promptly hung up.

I then looked for their company on a search engine and found they had been reported before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casting-360/Internet-California-/Casting-360-Be-a-movie-extra-is-their-come-on-When-I-called-they-sounded-very-profession-928712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casting 360

Casting360 works!!!

AUTHOR: CJohnson - ()

For those who have doubts about Casting360.com. This site is unreal, I have seen and have been a victim of many scams but wow this site is truly giving you the access to opportunity simply for you to take it!!!! Don't expect a hand out but expect the plate to be full of food and this site gives you the fork!!!! Dig in!!!! I've already been casted and will play in my first stage play, also I have been contacted for voice over work and a talent manager I'm meeting with this week!!!!