Complaint Review: Casting 360

• Submitted: Sun, May 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: MissC — Davidson North Carolina United States of America
Casting 360

Casting 360 introduced itself through a text to my cell phone. Followed instructions as asked. Wesite given. Placed picture as requested. After no results called to cancel. Convinced to give it a little more time Internet

Around May, 2011, I received a text to my phone that directors were looking for extras in my area. This something I have always wanted to do so I called. I talked to a young man that instructed me to pay only a dollar and ninty-eight cents to obtain log-in priviledges. I did thinking they were going to help me get parts in a movie for pay.

After several months of no responce, I called to cancel the subscribtion. A foreign speaking gentleman came on the phone and convinced me that I did not give it enough time. He said that canceling now could prevent me from getting the part I need. I decided to try again.

After a few more months went by, I realized it has been over a year by then and I had not heard from no one. He said he would cancel the $34.95 per month and only charge me a one time fee of $59.99 for local positions offered in my area. The few places that were offered on the site were for unpaid and uncompensated position all wanted women two and three times my junior (much younger). Nor offered anything near what I originally contracted for. I have invested over five hundred dollars in a potential oppertunty that did not produce any positive results. I sacrifice trying for a better chance in life.

Time is hard for us all. I am sure no one has the funds to just pour down the drain behind hypes that don't produce. I know I didn't nor do I now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casting-360/internet/Casting-360-introduced-itself-through-a-text-to-my-cell-phone-Followed-instructions-as-885320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casting 360