Complaint Review: Casting Call Entertainment

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Casting Call Entertainment
2790 e flamingo las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Casting Call Entertainment Gary Flynn stole my money and did crappy work las vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: KEVIN DEON is a LIAR!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What a Scumbag Company

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ryan McMackin

*Consumer Comment: Remove head from ass "Student"...

*Consumer Comment: Student

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Letter from the owner

*UPDATE Employee: Response

they took our money and promised quality work. It was all a lie. Me and my friend both were ripped off and now we must try to warn other actors about the lies. They do not know what they are doing and use young kids for the so called professionals. They are very poor quality and I only wish others would warn las vegas actors about these kind of companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casting-Call-Entertainment/las-vegas-Nevada-89015/Casting-Call-Entertainment-Gary-Flynn-stole-my-money-and-did-crappy-work-las-vegas-Nevada-867148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casting Call Entertainment

KEVIN DEON is a LIAR!

AUTHOR: future actor - (USA)

I just want the truth to come out and let everyone know that all of the false rip-off reports are coming from one individual, KEVIN DEON. This sad excuse for a human being is one of the worst people I have every met! HE is a liar and cheat and does anything and says anything to hurt innocent people. He is just upset that his, and I use the term loosely, "business" failed and that Casting Call is doing better than ever. He is a coward and no matter how many fake-rip reports he posts, he will still be a COMPLETE FAILURE! I actually feel sad for him. It must be very difficult for KEVIN DEON to fail on such an epic scale and it is so sad that KEVIN DEON has absolutely nothing better to do other than file FALSE rip-off reports and create bad karma for himself. I pity you KEVIN DEON and I pray that you will find peace. Just remember this

KEVIN DEON, no matter what you say and no matter what you do, you will always be, and always have been for that matter, a complete and utter failure. Have a blessed day.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

What a Scumbag Company

AUTHOR: Mr T - (United States of America)

Complaints all over the web about these scumbags. AND WHAT DO THEY DO???

They use the complaint forms as advertising for their company,

'What Nerve.

They are gonna promote themselves on every complaint site .. NOW THATS A SCUMBAG COMPANY

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ryan McMackin

AUTHOR: Ryan McMackin - (United States of America)

Hi my name is Ryan McMackin president of Dark Water Productions, Digital Warlocks and Planet GTM (Great Teacher McMackin). I've been an independent film producer and smart phone game developer in the Henderson and Las Vegas area. I'm also a highly established Multimedia instructor at ITT-Tech and International Design Academy of Information and Technology for over 9 years where I am one of two lead Visual Communications instructor and also responsible for the Game Art and Design program designing the curriculum for all the 3D and visual art designs at International Art and Design Academy, Where I have taught 1000's of students that have succeeded in the special effects, film and video game industry.

I have had plenty of experience working with Casting Call Entertainment on numerous film projects. Casting Call Entertainment has helped provided amazing actors for our film projects, Casting Call Entertainment will be helping my Independent Game Studio Digital Warlocks film our promotional commercial for the launch of our new Iphone and Android game "Flick The Frog"  which will also be launched on the XBOX and PS3 game stores.

If you would like more information feel free to look up my IMDB credits, I'm pretty sure actions speak louder then words.

Everyone of our film projects that were produced we cast with the help from Casting Call Entertainment which helped us find the acting talent that we needed. I have nothing but praise for this acting school.

Here are my credentials.

So I personally had to write in response to the spam of this so called hater trying to ruin the reputation of an established acting studio and school Casting Call Entertainment"

There's one thing I know in life there are people that talk and then they're are people that produce and accomplish goals. Which one would you rather be in life?

I have plenty of successful former students which are now well established Video game artist, graphic designers and film makers.

So nice try wasting your time and energy trying to bash another company's good name.

To our dear friends and Casting Call Entertainment I look forward to teaming up on many more future projects. See you all at the "Flick The Frog" Launch party:)

Sincerely,
Ryan McMackin
Dark Water Productions
Digital Warlocks
Planet GTM

Remove head from ass "Student"...

AUTHOR: future actor - (United States of America)

Really "Student"?!?! I have been attending classes and had my headshots taken and they were the best I have ever had! I have referred over a dozen people to Casting Call and I have NEVER heard a negative thing about anyone there or anything there. EVERYONE I had referred to Casting Call Entertainment has been so happy with the classes and photography. Also I think that it is awesome they have connections to Hollywood professionals and that even get them to come and speak to standing room only groups! The person who wrote the original complaint sounds like a bitter, failed and possibility astatically deficient actor and is most definitely mentally challenged.

Student

AUTHOR: JasonMaxi - (United States of America)

I am a student at Casting Call Entertainment, and for the time I have been here I have never once experienced these incidents and I have to say when I look at their demo reels I really enjoy them, as well as its pretty damn awesome that they have a full length released worldwide, and really a rip off place having that type of deal out? Come on.

Here are some links to some of the great video's just to smash on some of the people's doubts, and watch the video's you wont be disappointed, and "Spare Change" received the best horror film in Florida for 2012, and Ominous is on Fangloria tell me if you really true believe a scam company can get on that. Haters are gonna hate on the best. Plane and simple.

www.ominousthemovie.com/

https://www.facebook.com/castingcallentertainment  There FACEBOOK Page with over 10,000 LIKES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXXsw3SjOpE&feature=plcp "Spare Change"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3QeZSz3Tk&feature=plcp "Nicole Demo Reel"

So There, just a few things they have to offer and they have more, LOTS MORE!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Letter from the owner

AUTHOR: Kevin Flaherty - (USA)

My name is Kevin Flaherty the proud owner of Casting Call Entertainment,  with my partner Sharry Flaherty and our amazing and professional staff.

Casting Call Entertainment is a great place to be guided in the Entertainment industry, with our affordable prices at only $89 a month for unlimited classes and guidance to help the artist flourish and prosper and to stay positive in this very tough business.

For the comment left by the person above can be simply be addressed by contacting us. Our customer care is a priority.  Unfortunately the comment left above is a hoax.  It is a clear smear campaign against our company. Our quality of work in production, training and photography speak for themselves.

Thankful to our many satisfied customers who continue to send us numerous referrals.

Respectfully
Kevin Flaherty

Response

AUTHOR: Gary Flynn - (United States of America)

Hi, I really wish you would stop posting things about myself(Gary) and Casting Call Entertainment, I responded to your last post and know that you are the same person from both posts, also I have never stolen anything from anyone, nor have I ever gave a product back to the client if he/she does not like it I am more then happy to redo another project with a team that was used with my FULL Length feature film that was released WORLDWIDE. Thank you so much and please contact me directly if you would like to get anything out of the way, I have no remorse nor do I even know who you are. have a great day!

Gary