Complaint Review: Casting360

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Hannah — McKinney Texas United States of America
Casting360

Casting360 They told me I would make quick money then tried to charge me for a bunch of other things Internet

I saw this ad in the newspaper about casting extras. I called and asked about it. My first sign that they were up to no good was when they started asking for all of my information but I am desperate for a job so I fell for it. Another sign is that they asked for my credit card information and like a dope, I gave it to them. After that, they started asking me about other services they provided and how I could pay for them within a couple of weeks, etc... I finally realized it was a scam and asked them to cancel. They only took about two dollars out of my account and I am lucky they did not take more. Please do not call Casting360. They will milk you out of all your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Casting360/internet/Casting360-They-told-me-I-would-make-quick-money-then-tried-to-charge-me-for-a-bunch-of-o-737360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Casting360