Complaint Review: Castle Credit Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2007

• Reported By:Copperas Cove Texas
Castle Credit Corp.
8420 W. Bryn Mawr, #300 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Castle Credit Corp. targets military families in Ft. Hood, TX area. Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Castle Credit is affiliated with RainSoft Water Softeners

It seemed like a great offer from this company called Alternative Educational Services. Months later, I learned I was being taken for a ride from another representative in the area who gave my neighbor the same deal for half the price and just over 1% interest. My interest was 18% interest and drafted money from my account that was meant to be just a down payment. Now, the man who sold me the deal is unreachable through the phone numbers he gave me. All I reached was a wrong number and an answering machine with no name or description, just the phone number. Castle Credit Corporation claims not to know this company and that they did not have a way to contact them. I fear I've been scammed and I'd like to correct this. All I'd like to do is send them their stuff back and get my money. I do not like the way this company handles business and I would like to get my money back and never to do business with them again.

Alex
Copperas Cove, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2004 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Credit-Corp/Chicago-Illinois-60631/Castle-Credit-Corp-targets-military-families-in-Ft-Hood-TX-area-Chicago-Illinois-102385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Credit Corp.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Castle Credit is affiliated with RainSoft Water Softeners

AUTHOR: Alvin - (U.S.A.)

I bought a Rainsoft home water softening/purification system for like what ended up being 7000.00 with interest. Guess who go the contract? That right Castle Credit and I lived in New Orleans at the time. I always paid 3 months upfront so I would never be late because I was trying to buy a house. They reported me late almost every month because the person that was so happy to take my payments failed to document it. I moved from New Orleans to Arkansas because of hurricane Katrina and my job relocated me. I tried to get a new house here and was in a contract to sell my undamaged house in New Orleans and guess what Castle Credit placed a lien on my house for a stinkin overpriced and always broken water system. You can buy 5 better systems from Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, and still have a couple of thousand left over. I can't believe that companies get away with this stuff in this day and age. America land of opportunity and ripoff artists.