Complaint Review: Castle Credit Corporation

• Updated: Fri, December 17, 2010

• Reported By: Tanyika — Norfolk Virginia United States of America
Castle Credit Corporation
8430 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Ste 750 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Castle Credit Corporation Castle Credit Corporation predatory lending, Rainsoft Financing partner Chicago , Illinois

We were swindled also in purchasing a RainSoft system via Castle Credit Corporation. The salesman came to my home and performed a demonstration, to show how "hard" the city water was, well I thought the water was really "nasty". I was told by the salesperson since my credit wasn't very good that I will not qualify and he will see what he could do; I also told him I could not afford it, but he said " I can work something out for you to make it affordable"; he made no mention about the " Service call Fee ($100), that is just for them to come out (excluded changing filters), now the system does not work now and cannot afford the service call plus any other work that is required for an additional cost. Castle Credit collection tactics are harassing. A law suit should be filed for both companies (RainSoft and Castle Credit) $4000 dollar softener, $8000, this is unfair and unethical practice to prey on people. We should all get together an file a lawsuit. I feel STUPID and BETRAYED by these companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2010 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Credit-Corporation/Chicago-Illinois-60631/Castle-Credit-Corporation-Castle-Credit-Corporation-predatory-lending-Rainsoft-Financing-672724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Credit Corporation