Complaint Review: Castle Dental (Bright Now)

• Submitted: Fri, February 21, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: JC Spruce — Austin Texas
Castle Dental (Bright Now)
5601 Brodie Lane, Suite 1325 Austin, Texas USA

Castle Dental (Bright Now) Dental Work without Approval not covered by Insurance Austin Texas

This dental office performed services without authority from me, without explanation, which were not covered under my dental insurance.  I went in to have a tooth pulled after cracking a crown.  The dentist was extremely unprofessional, and the staff was rude.  The services, bone grafts, are specifically for tooth implants, and the services rendered will have no benefit to me since I expressly told them I did not want a tooth implants.  I have no recourse other than to advise others to avoid this dental group.  I am 64 years old, and have gone to the dentist since I was 6 years old.  I have never had an experience like this.  Avoid Castle Dental (or Bright Now).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Dental-Bright-Now/Austin-Texas-78704/Castle-Dental-Bright-Now-Dental-Work-without-Approval-not-covered-by-Insurance-Austin-T-1125452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Dental (Bright Now)

socialism