Complaint Review: Castle Luxury Auto Shipping

• Reported By: Jay — 98010-1277 Washington United States of America
Castle Luxury Auto Shipping
2100 w. 76th Hialeah, Florida United States of America

Castle Luxury Auto Shipping I was ripped off too Hialeah, Florida

I should have heeded the warnings...makes me realize all the glowing reviews were generated by the owners and conspirators.   I was given a quote of $799 to ship a car from DC to Seattle area at the end of 2010.  I signed the contract with the quoted price and got confirmed date of 12-30-10.  Paid the deposit to Castle...  BIG MISTAKE!!!!!  Around two days before the pick up date, Castle calls and says I have to pay the driver $900 on top of the $200 deposit.   I said that is extortion as it was near the pickup date and I did not have time to find another company to ship car.   Castle said they would honor quote and find another driver.   The next day, I call them and they said they found a driver and the car would be picked up in the afternoon for $600 agreed upon price.   I call next day trying to get ahold of Castle to get estimate of pickup time and they are closed.  I get a text from another company that offers to ship my car for more money, strange coincidence, and when I tell them the details, they tell me that they are on a national computer system that all shippers use.  They told me that NO DRIVER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO PICK UP MY CAR.   They tell me Castle lied to me and that I have been scammed.  I was offered a deal by this new company but would have to wait a week for the pickup... It is friday, new years eve and I fly out the next day....how am I supposed to wait for the pickup????   I cancel the flight, my wife and I jump in the car and drive west cross country in the snow.  Talk about BS!!!!   The car was not ready for cross country travel and we burn out a bearing, wait four days in podunk S. Dakota for a part ...$1,800 repair plus gas, hotel, and food, we arrive in Seattle the following friday missing a week of work.  My wife pissed at me, boss pissed at me and I AM SUPER PISSED AT CASTLE LUXURY AUTO SHIPPERS.     They offer to credit me for the deposit but I am still waiting.....  Total Scam company.... DO NOT USE THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Luxury-Auto-Shipping/Hialeah-Florida-/Castle-Luxury-Auto-Shipping-I-was-ripped-off-too-Hialeah-Florida-706836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Luxury Auto Shipping