Complaint Review: Castle Pay Day Loan

• Reported By: TSL — Richlands North Carolina
Castle Pay Day Loan
PO Box 704 Watersmeet, Michigan USA

Castle Pay Day Loan Scam, lied, took extra money Watersmeet Michigan

In April I took out a $500 loan. It was stated that i would have 4 payments of $175 and June 1, would be my last payment. Well I go online to check to make sure everything was correct, that June 1, would be my last payment and it says another payment June 17. So I called and these people have the nerve to say I was only paying the finance charge and that if I want to pay it off I need to pay the $500. That was it for me, I am looking for a lawyer because I can't stand people scamming others and times are hard. That was not stated in nothing I signed so CASTLE PAY DAY your about to be shut down. All those people who work for the company that lied to thousands of your americans, you're all about to be jobless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Pay-Day-Loan/Watersmeet-Michigan-49969/Castle-Pay-Day-Loan-Scam-lied-took-extra-money-Watersmeet-Michigan-1057482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Pay Day Loan