Complaint Review: Castle PayDay

• Reported By: Kat — Anderson South Carolina United States of America
Castle PayDay
PO Box 704 Watersmeet, Michigan United States of America

Castle PayDay RipOff Watersmeet, Michigan

I requested a pay day loan through Money Mutual as I have done before with no problems or hassles. I got an approval back very quickly. I ask for  $600 and was approved. This was August 2012 since then I have paid $2047.20 and still owe them $325. There finance charges are ridiculous I will never use this company again!!!! I'm putting this out here hoping to help someone else to not get suck into a company like this!!!! You will be in much worse shape using these people as you are now it has caused me much more trouble than it has ever helped me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-PayDay/Watersmeet-Michigan-49969/Castle-PayDay-RipOff-Watersmeet-Michigan-1005520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle PayDay