Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2007

• Reported By:Holland Michigan
Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

*Author of original report: Castle Resorts International

*Author of original report: Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International Did not refund my $785 despite contract and guarantee ripoff Orlando Florida.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Willing to correct the problem and refund the client

Castle Resorts International (or Corporate Resorts International) sent me a contract the stated they would rent out my timeshare, but I had to pay an administrative charge of $785. The contract stated that I would be refunded 100% of the charge if the timeshare was not rented out within 180 days. I did not recieve a single phone call or email once they recieved my payment.

I called a few times to get a status report but could never get through to the sales guy I first talked to (Eugene Gordon). I called the office many times as well, but the customer service attendants were of no help (when I could actually get through to them).

A month before the end of the 180 day contract, I sent a fax and then 2 letters to Walter Fowler (President) and Eugene Gordon requesting the refund I was entitled to for the administrative charge. I called almost everyday for over a month and never got an answer as to when or if I would get a refund.

I was repeativily forwarded to Walter Folwer's voice mail. I left 3 messages but none were returned. I also left him emails, but I recieved no response. I thought I was safe because of a written guarantee, but I was wrong. I am still hoping for a happy ending to this sad story.

Thomas
Holland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2007 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International-Corporate-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Corporate-Resorts-International-Did-not-refund-my-785-desp-252570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International

Castle Resorts International

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

we have recieved a credit for the money

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

Castle Resorts International has refunded my money at this time. Thank You.

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

My name is Thomas from Holland, MI. my paper work has the city as Hollan.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Willing to correct the problem and refund the client

AUTHOR: Walter - (U.S.A.)

I am trying to find a Thomas in Holland MI (who filed a report against us reference a refund); I have found a Thomas in MI in my database but not in that city. If you will supply additional information as to the identity of the person who filed the complaint, we will promptly refund his money.

Thank you.