Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Miami Gardens Florida
Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler
775 Warner Ln Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler President They owe me $1,536 for not selling my timeshare before our contract expired! They're a fraudelant, cheap company! They're main office is the size of my living room! They've ripped me and many people off! Orlando Florida

I signed a contract with Castle Resorts International because according to their contract they could sell my timeshare for a set amount of money by 180 days after the signing of the contract for $1,536.70. They actually charged my card a week before I signed the contract! If they could not meet the deadline of November 21, 2007, then I could get a refund. My contract expired, they did not sell it and they did not contact me. I went to Orlando, prior to my contract expiring, and visited their main office, which was a little office next to other little independent "Company" offices. No one was there to help. When my contract did expire, I tried contacting them and no one answered, ever. Just the receptionist in the main door that had no affiliation between them. She just forwarded calls to the different independent office. Conclusion, they're a fraud as I've seen from reports here and I'm filing a police report tomorrow morning and that police report will continue active, lawsuits will be filed, unless I get a response or solution in the very near future.

Carolina
Miami Gardens, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International-Walter-Fowler/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Walter-Fowler-President-They-owe-me-1536-for-not-selling-m-294698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler