Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Gunter Texas
Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-759-0770
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler, Will take you for a ride. Orlando Florida

Elaina is a real sales pro. She did a job on me. She made me fell so cozy and warm. Boy was I stupid!! She gave me all the same promises made to the other folks who were ripped off too. She made the 180 day money back guarantee promise.

Now after several calls and emails with no response, I will try my bank to see if I can get my $899.00. I told Elaina that I was out of work and needed so sell fast. She reassured me she could get it sold fast and in the mean time she could rent it out for $1500.00 per wk. so that I would some income until I found work. The money she took was my mortgage paymment. I was already one month behind, now I'm two months behind. If it sounds too good, it IS.

My only consulation is that Walter Fowler and Elaina will share an eternity in HELL, along with all the other employees at Castle Resorts International.

Gunter, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International-Walter-Fowler/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Walter-Fowler-Will-take-you-for-a-ride-Orlando-Florida-263355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International, Walter Fowler