Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Fittstown Oklahoma
Castle Resorts International
castle resorts international , Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International Warning to all people contacted by this Company Orlando Florida Florida

If you are reading this report because you have been contacted by someone from Castle Resorts International, take your money and give it to your neighbor, they will do about the same as this company or even better they may give it back if you ask for it.

I paid this company 1674.00 back in November to sell my Wastgate timeshare, I should have crapped in my hand and threw my money down the toilet. OH I DID. I wish I could flush Walter Fowler and Castle Resorts down the toilet.

I called and called and begged for someone to tell me what was going on with my timeshare after Angela took the money out of my account. Angela never talk to me again after that day. Basically I never knew what was taking place and after my 180 contract was up I ask in writting and verbally for my money back.

I reported it to the BBB or Orlando, which they are not a part of, I was told different by Angela. Walter told me three times over the next two months that I would get my refund and that the company was suffering finiancial difficulties. I HAVE Finiancial difficulties because of you.

First the BBB of Florida could not get a response from Castle Resorts International then I got a letter in the mail August 29th stating that I was not elgible for my refund because I did not stay active for the 180 days. I was told on the phone that I could send a letter after the 180 days for my refund or to stay active in their supposedly shows. Their statement was that I was supposed to send a letter to them every 60 days to remain active. They never showed my property in the first 60 days or they can't prove it.

In Gods green earth, do you think that I would have paid 1674.00 to a company that I would only stay active for 60 days. NEVER, I paid them the money to do a job under the aggreement that I would get my money back.

To all of you, they sent me a copied letter that stated (her) insted of he and that I broke the contract. If you are reading this because you are considering on using this company to do a job for you, just donate your money to charity and feel good about it because this company is SORRY.

GOD created man then woman, the devil invited himself to the party. That is what Castle Resorts does everytime they contact someone to sell their property. They were going to pay the taxes and fees on the property if it sold or I was going to use the 1674.00 refund to pay it if it didn't sell, Now I have been turned over to collections because I did't have the money to pay the taxes and fees and I can't get a loan now because my name is in collections.

My credit has fallen to Zero all because I listened to a good story and a promise of hope from the devils kin. I hope that if you have reported something you don't quit and keep up the reports.

I want to bury this company and protect all other americans from falling in the trap that we have fallen in. The light at the end of the tunnel is dim but it is still on. Is there anyway ripoff report could come up first on the search engins if someone should search for a company of this low of intergrity?

Walter I know that you read these and I will tell you in public and under Gods name that you are the sorriest person walking in my book right now. I have 4 children and you took advantange of them not me. They are the ones that I have to tell that we don't have enough money go to the movies because I have to pay on a loan that I should have never taken out and now I have to pay over $1034.00 to a collection agency for the taxes and fee on a timeshare that I should have never bought to begin with. I hope that you feel good about yourself and you sleep well at night. It's 2:40 in the morning and I'm worried about what is going to happen next.

Thank you for putting the ripoff report together, may people work together to slam the door low life people.

Fittstown, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Florida/Castle-Resorts-International-Warning-to-all-people-contacted-by-this-Company-Orlando-Flori-273804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International