Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International - Corporate Resorts International - Walter Fowler I think I have been ripped off too ripoff Orlando, Florida

I have read many reports on this website of experiences similar to mine. I entered into an agreement with the company to sell my timeshare and have found that, after taking my money, they have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - not sold my property, not returned my calls, and not refunded any money.

I will continue to pursue them for a refund of my money but am extremely dissatisfied and hopeful that they will be disallowed from further ripping off "customers".

Susan
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Corporate-Resorts-International-Walter-Fowler-I-think-I-h-261826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International