Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:Anniston Alabama
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International Do we all need to join together for a class action suit Orlando Florida

This company, Walter Fowler (CEO), and the "lead" salesperson, Mr. Anthony Gambino are a bunch of junk! Too bad this isn't the old west, they would be hung as horse thieves.

As many of you, I have been ripped off ....my credit card was charged for over $1000.00 by Castle Resorts. This was supposed to be a guaranteed sale of my timeshare or my money back. What a joke!

After I left several messages, threatening a law suit (and believe me, I'm at the point this is no threat), I received a call from a man by the name of Tim ( I believe.... his last name escapes me also)......anyway, he called to tell me that he was a "silent partner" with Castle Resorts and he was out over $150,000.00. Mr. Gambino needs to get someone else to do his dirty work, as I do beleive this was Mr. Gambino with a pitiful english accent. (Good try, Anthony).

Anyway, Tim told me that Castle Resorts had gone bankrupt and that he was trying to recoup some of his losses and wanted to help all of us try and get our money back. Whatever..........I am ready to file against the individuals of this company..........any takers?

Dani0115
Anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Do-we-all-need-to-join-together-for-a-class-action-suit-Orlan-281732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International