Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2007

• Reported By:Cranberry Township Pennsylvania
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Lane, Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-759-0770
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Castle Resorts International Does not live up to the terms of their agreement. Orlando Florida

I had the same exact experience as Thomas from Michigan. My timeshare was never rented, nor did I receive a single call from Castle Resorts. At the completion of the 180 day rental agreement I sent 2 letters requesting my $1060.00 refund for services never rendered. I spoke with the owner and President Walter Fowler and he assured me that he was working on the refund and would take care of it. That was 5 months ago and now I cannot make any contact with anyone at Castle Resorts International. They are also going by the name Castle Funding so watch out for that. I am still hopeful that I can get this resolved.

MIKE
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Does-not-live-up-to-the-terms-of-their-agreement-Orlando-Flo-286793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International