Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:rialto California
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Ln. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International Rip Off Company, Crooks, Stole my money Orlando Florida

I paid this company, Castle Resorts International, $500.00 of my money for them to rent my time share property. I spoke with a lady named Pat Bryant and a lady named Elizabeth Bowden. They both guranteed that the property would rent out fast, and that would be getting back ruffly $2000.00, which at that time, the remainder of $500.00 would be due to them. However, I have never spoken with them again, infact I can't seem to reach anyone. I have left several messages, and Pat Bryants cell phone is even off.

I am very disapointed, for the simple fact of me putting my trust into this company and finding out that it s a complete scam. I am a single parent, I dont have a lot of money, and I went thru hell to scrap that up. And my purpose for renting my property was to have the extra income.

So please to anyone else, please DO NOT fall for this scam with this company. Its so unfair, that people like this can get away with things of this nature, I hope we can put a stop to this fraudliate company and the ones working with it.

All I want is my $500.00 back.

rialto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Rip-Off-Company-Crooks-Stole-my-money-Orlando-Florida-266152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International