Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2007

• Reported By:West Hempstead New York
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Ln Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International THEY ARE A SCAM!!! Ripoff Orlando Florida

I signed a contract with castle resorts international thinking they were a honest company, but I was wrong. They told me they would rent my property for me and they did not. They had 180 days to do so. After my 180 days were up I called them for my refund. they were ignoring my phone calls and never returning my messages. I am now taking legal action.And want people to know that this company is a scam!!!!!!!

Laurie
West Hempstead, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2007 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-THEY-ARE-A-SCAM-Ripoff-Orlando-Florida-259724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International