Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:Walkerton Indiana
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Ln Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International Took our money and ran!! Orlando Florida

We were initially contacted by Eugene Gordon in January 2007 who promised Castle Resorts would sell our timeshare. We agreed to list with them and signed a 6th month contract that stated if the property didn't sell in six months, we would be reimbursed our marketing fee of $985. After 6 months we had heard nothing from them and so tried contacting them. We could never get through to a person and left several messages. Once we did make contact, we were told it hadn't sold but that it could be bundled with other timeshares but would necessitate us paying another $960. We agreed to that and our credit card was charged that amount on 6/13/07. We were told that if it didn't sell in 2 months, we would be reimbursed all the money we had paid to them. By August, we still had not heard anything from them. I had been talking with Rebecca.

When I finally got through on 8/31/07, I left a message for Rebecca to call me and received no response from her. I called again on 9/6/07 and talked with the operator (Rose) and was told that Rebecca no longer worked there and that I needed to talk with Walter but he was not currently in the office. I then received a call from Tim Viner who told me that the company was in danger of going bankrupt and that he had a vested interest (We later learned he was treasurer). He wanted to continue marketing our timeshare. We told him that we wanted our entire money refunded. We were basically told there was no money to refund. We would like to know what's going on with that company and would like all our money refunded.

Hank
Walkerton, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-Took-our-money-and-ran-Orlando-Florida-295560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International