Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2007

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International is a scam ripoff Orlando Florida

Castle Resorts International is a scam. I was scamed out of 1924.95 to be exact. I was told that Castle Resorts International could sell my time share and that it would take six months. In January 2007 I paid 1085 dollars.

I called back in June and spoke to Rebecca to check on the status. Rebecca told me that it hadn't sold because I wasn't in a bundle pack. She said if I paid extra , that at the end of the month it would sell. So as a dummy, I paid an extra 839.95. It's August now and it still has not sold. I just sent Walter Fowler an email requesting my REFUND back of 1924.95.

Let's see if he follows up and refunds me!

Latasha
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Castle-Resorts-International-is-a-scam-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-265480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International