Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2007

• Reported By:Syracuse New York
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Lane, Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International, Castle Resorts is a FRAUD Orlando Florida

I received a call from Castle Resorts stating that they could sell my timeshare for $24,000 or more within a few months. I, (stupidly) gave them my credit card for $1588.00 for the processing fees. Immediately within minutes I decided I shouldn't do this so tried to call back. Of course no answer at all.

AFter all afternoon of trying to reach Castle Resorts, I then called my credit card company to have them stop any transcation and to do this I had to cancel my card and be issued another one. I then noticed that about one week later a charge was put on my new card for this amount. I am now trying to get the credit card company to dispute this charge with so much hassle over it I don't know what the out come will be.

I never signed any contract with Castle Resort, in fact I sent a registered return receipt letter stating that I was not signing the contract and to send my money back. They signed for the letter so I know they have gotten it.

So besides being upset with Castle Resort, I am fighting the credit card (GM) for putting a charge on my new account which with an old account number.

I haven't done the BBB yet or any legal action, has anybody done anything yet or going to? This place should be investigated and shut down.If there is going to be a class action law suit, I would be interested in being involved in that.

Dumar
Syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida/Castle-Resorts-International-Castle-Resorts-is-a-FRAUD-Orlando-Florida-280541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International