Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2007

• Reported By:Odenton Maryland
Castle Resorts International
77Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International Guaranteed to sell my timeshare within 6 months, but no results and no contact. Orlando Florida

Castle resorts promised to sell my timeshare within 6 months or they would refund my money. It has been more than 5 months and I have not heard from any representative. I have emailed and called for the past several weeks to no avail.

I am a Hurricane Katrina victim who is trying to use the proceeds of the sale to eliminate my credit card debt. I trusted Scott Wiggins to deliver on his promise, but now Scott has disappeared. I want my money back or you can deliver on your promise to close the deal.

Alan
Odenton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2007 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida/Castle-Resorts-International-Guaranteed-to-sell-my-timeshare-within-6-months-but-no-resul-284731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International