Complaint Review: Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Berlin Pennsylvania
Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Castle Resorts International Totally Ripped OFF!! Orlando Florida

I was contacted in February about renting or selling my Westgate Timeshare in Las Vegas, NV. by Andrea Falco at Castle Resorts International. I was told they would send us a contract to read over and sign. We were to return the contract with our signatures and Andrea would then put the selling/renting to work. In approximately 3 months we would have our timeshare rented or sold and we would not be charged anything until that time.

When I received my credit card bill in March. There was a charge on it to Castle Resorts for $689.99. I immediately called Andrea and of course got her voice mail. I should have called my credit card company but didn't. Instead I kept calling and to no avail. It's been 6 months, I did contact my credit card company about a month ago but of course it's been to long and they can't do anything for me.

I called this week and finally got an operator but she only took another message. Said someone would get back to more. Yea Right!

My husband and I are so angry. First the timeshare people talked us into buying the timeshare and now someone promises to rent/sell out time share and they rip us off. What is this world coming to. No wonder there is so much violence in this world. I hope this can someday be resolved..

Berlin, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida/Castle-Resorts-International-Totally-Ripped-OFF-Orlando-Florida-271276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Resorts International