Complaint Review: Castle Stawiarski, LLC

999 18th Street Denver, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 3038651629
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Castle Stawiarski, LLC Castle Stawiarski, LLC .. Stealing our homes and Fraud Scam Denver, Colorado

I need to report that I am being scammed by Castle Stawiarski, LLC  Denver, Colorado Office
they have foreclosed my Father's home Cesar Buitrago at 2361 Lexintgon Village Ln Colorado Springs CO 80916, which I an a tenant at and have a bonded lease with my dad.. they have also started a eviction and the date is Oct 22,12.. I am writing to see if there is anything that we can do to stop this and for me to continue living at my home.. they have asked me to pay $12937.43 as a 10% non refundable deposit and the estimated whole amount for the house is $ 129372.43.. and that with that I can get a Quit Claim Deed back to Cesar Buitrago..
I have emailed the Sheriff department and Hud and also filed a complaint with the BBB and http://lcintake.serveronline.net/intake-basic-qualify.aspx?source=fannie..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Stawiarski-LLC/Denver-Colorado-80202/Castle-Stawiarski-LLC-Castle-Stawiarski-LLC-Stealing-our-homes-and-Fraud-Scam-Denve-954629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Stawiarski, LLC