Complaint Review: Castle Windows

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Poughkeepsie New York
Castle Windows
109 Gaither Dr. Mt Laurel, New Jersey U.S.A.

Castle Windows Horrible Customer Service Mt Laurel New Jersey

We had chosen Castle Windows because of the quality of the windows and the great speal the salesman gave us regarding their service. Two of the window panels were damaged at the time of installation back in May. First a little history. They sent (3) different people at (3) different times to measure the windows ... with none of them even being remotely aware that someone had already been there. The warning lite should have gone off right then and there, but I had already put my deposit down and figured it was better to be safe than sorry. Well it's now almost September and we are still w/o the replaced windows. The first time they came to do the replacements they had the wrong size windows. (by the way, they tried to tell me that it was my fault since I gave them inaccurate measurements.

Funny, since I nver had a ruler out and wouldn't you think, that after having just done the installation they would have the measurements ... hmmmm??? The second time my wife and I were out of town but my son was home. Well, they arrived and didn't know what windows they were swapping out so my son sent them on their way. Once again, you would have thought the work order would say something like .. blue bedroom, back window, upper pane .. but I guess that is too complex a task for these guys to handle. Well, icing on the cake occurred today when I went to reschedule again ... and now they want to charge me a service call to come out . Funny how I didn't get any reimbursement for my time waiting at home when they came with the wrong size windows !!! So a warning to all of you out there who are considering using these company ... the sales pitch is just hype .. the service is terrible ! Run, don't walk if you are considering using this company.

Paul m.
Poughkeepsie, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-Windows/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Castle-Windows-Horrible-Customer-Service-Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-365002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Castle Windows