- Report: #1006296
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Castle payday
Castle paydayInternet United States of America
Castle payday Ripped off for close to a thousand dollars!!! , Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Renew the loan for another $175 finance charge.
2. Pay the loan in full of $675.00 ( this was called justify
3. This involved paying more money of $25.00 more for something.
I immediately went online and chose the option to pay the amount in full which looks like it never registered correctly because they only charged my account $175. [continued below]....
In my opinion if they can write in the fine print that I need to call them to ensure my loan is being processed then I have the write to do the same. If they don't call me back I don't feel like I need to be responsible to pay for any thing more than the finance charge that they already stole from me.
If anyone is looking to take out a cash loan to cover your emergency stay away from castle payday they are a ripoff and useless in offering any help to their customers.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Castle-payday/internet/Castle-payday-Ripped-off-for-close-to-a-thousand-dollars-Internet-1006296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.